Staging Tips for Your Real Estate Sale
Staging your home well is a great way to help potential buyers see the best qualities of your property. These quick, easy, and low-cost strategies make your home more appealing and are sure to have your potential buyers saying “wow!”
10 Low-Cost Staging Tips to Make Home Buyers Say WOW!
- Mow the lawn and trim the bushes, especially any that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
- Purchase a new doormat.
- Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
- Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
- Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
- Edge the grass around walks and trees. For extra points, add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
- Purchase a new mailbox.
- Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too!) as well as to add dramatic effect.
- Clean your gutters.
- Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.